January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy 2008 everyone!

Don't laugh. My two sons and I were pampered to a botanical masque early this morning at home! You should rejuvenate and revitalize your complexion on the first day of the year, said my wife. No smiling, no talking while the masque is being applied. As you can see, we were very obedient.

As I surfed the net for fresh ideas on New Year's resolutions earlier on, I stumbled onto a new word 'wordsmith'. Interesting! It is what you become - a 'wordsmith' when you have failed to meet the first goal in your New Year resolutions, according to
Lake Superior State University's annual List of Words Banished from the Queen's English for Mis-Use, Over-Use and General Uselessness. Alamak, I immediately realized I have been a 'wordsmith' all these years.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, haha its so cute! :D

Yan said...

Lucky men - you and your two sons!

Probably a "before" and "after" in your next post?

Well, a blessed 2008.