December 18, 2008

SJS Class Of '78 Reunion Gathering

Were you in the Class of '78 in St. Joseph's Kuching? Or have you ever taught the students of the Class of '78?

If the answer is yes, then we invite you to come join us in the reunion dinner with our beloved principal Brother Columba! Here are the details:

Date - Jan 17, 2009
Venue - 360 Hotel, Horizon Cafe, Kuching
Time - 7:00pm
Price per pax - RM80.00 inclusive of drinks

To participate, please email Seng Kong at richardwong05@yahoo.com or Kho Ping at khoping@eritel.com.my

I can't remember exactly when was the last time I met up with Brother Columba. I left St Joe in the third term of Form One in 1974. After that I met Brother Columba once when I was in my 20s, and that's it!

This photo was taken in Singapore two years ago during a gathering coordinated by my sister Ruth. I can't recognize most of Josephians except for Dr. Pierce Chow. In case you've missed the details of Brother Columba's visit then, you can read up here.
I also managed to retrieve some scanned photos from here - the classes of '78. Let's take a nostalgic walk down the memory lane and view the pics, shall we? xD
Form 5 S1

Form 5 S2

Form 5 A1

Form 5 A2

I've confirmed attending so see you all there! xD

2 comments:

Yan said...

Hey, bro James, thanks for linking to "my" story!

James TC Wong said...

Yan - at that time I didn't even know who you were! Isn't God amazing?