January 3, 2009

1st Cell Group Gathering

To celebrate our first cell gathering, we had a steamboat dinner at my home last night. Most people prefer to have steamboats in restaurants because the preparation of food varieties can be quite tedious and time-consuming. But that does not apply to my cell group because my members are "highly-acclaimed chefs" when it comes to food, LOL!

We were blessed to have the young and dynamic Pastor Connie Yong as our guest! And I shamelessly asked her to pose, hahaha! Son Aaron warming up for the Praise and Worship. Roseline and I prepared gifts of appreciation for cell members. The Juniors were too engrossed in their own activity.
Taking a group photo before dinner.

Smiles. Food, food and more food...



What do the two signs (Sign Language) mean? xD The thumb pointing to the lips means "delicious" and the other other sign of "pulling the chin" means "salivate".

All glory to God as we seek for a blessed 2009!

2 comments:

garrylin said...

It's NOT bad at all... all natural.. of course would be better with a few inch on top of the camera (the external Flash)...

I Am Sarawakiana said...

I will give you one sign...thumbs up!!

Smile for 2009. That will be my sign language for the time being.

Praise God.