This is the first time we are doing a Chinese New Year greeting through blog.
As you can see, I managed to capture some poses of my family as they were getting ready for the photo shoot. May the New Year bring you good health, prosperity and abundant blessings!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow.. i reli love the random pix especially the second one. its like aunty rose, aaron and abel are posing for a clothing line..;) try putting caption *Nicole MNJ* hehe
Happy CNY, Uncle James. Honestly, I didn't know you're Aaron and Abel's dad til I see these pics. Hahah!! May God bless this coming year with good health and joy.
The last post…
-
It is with deep regret that I hereby announce that this will be the last
blogpost in my 15-year-old blog… …due to unforeseen circumstances in my
personal l...
Time to Turn the Lights Out
-
Dear Friends of BTA, for several months, I’ve reluctantly sensed that it is
time for me to wind down BTA. Some of what makes the decision so hard is
that m...
Virtual Weekend Offers
-
REACH YOUR PREFERRED SALES AGENT THROUGH THEIR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
@yan_mercedesbenz_brunei@1d_r1@mercedesbenz.amg_ivan@mercedes.bn_ramlah@nasran_mercedesben...
Of Dreams & Fate
-
Dear Hannah, Gareth Chase and Elyssa,
You were my dreams. You were supposed to exist here in the world but it
never happened. It is just a matter of fat...
Remembering A Friend
-
My last posting was on International Women's Day, 8th March at 1.46am. I
woke up early that significant day to send my car for service & then
enjoyed a g...
-
The Dow has fallen by 13 %, i.e. 1,668 points from its peak of 12,794, to
its most recent low at 11,126 set on Friday, 5th August 2011. A Japanese
Candl...
6 comments:
wow.. i reli love the random pix especially the second one.
its like aunty rose, aaron and abel are posing for a clothing line..;) try putting caption *Nicole MNJ* hehe
Kong hei fatt chai
Happy CNY, Uncle James. Honestly, I didn't know you're Aaron and Abel's dad til I see these pics. Hahah!! May God bless this coming year with good health and joy.
That's creativity!
Where did you get all those "Ang Pow" packets in gold?
Happy CNY ;DD
Thanks Yan.
The gold ang pow packets were from Maybank.
Post a Comment