December 30, 2008

Latest updates

We're back in Miri after spending the Christmas holidays in Sibu.

Thank God we covered quite a few "items" during our five-day stay; Roseline went for a new hair perm. The whole family attended the Christmas Eve service at Wesley. The next day we attended the Christmas Day service (conducted in Mandarin) at Xin Fu Yuan. On the same night we attended a Christmas concert by Masland Church (fantastic!).

We also celebrated the birthdays of my parents-in-laws, met up with some Sibu bloggers (for the first time), and "accidentally" had an encounter with my "long lost" cousin.

I took many photos on the different occasions so I would need some time to select the nice ones to post.

Time really flies...I've past the first year of blogging! xD

Oh ya, I've changed the picture of my blog header. It's taken at the Rejang Esplanade around 6:00pm while Roseline and I enjoyed watching the sunset and the river.

The photo is an "untouched-up" picture; I love it! xD

2 comments:

garrylin said...

Can't wait to see them! Btw, nice shot on the sky at the river-front...

Yan said...

That's nice. I mean the blog header picture. Very romantic. I never think it can be so romantic there at Rejang Esplanade.