December 31, 2008

Sibu Trip - Birthday

On Dec 26 night we had a small gathering of close friends and relatives at Sheraton Restaurant to celebrate the birthday of my parents-in-law.

Though the birth dates of my parents-in-law are different, my wife (being the eldest daughter in the family) decided to celebrate the occasion on this day when most of the immediate family members could attend. For birthdays, the first dish was of course the indispensible mee suah. This fried version was served with boiled eggs and black chicken soup. It was superb! I like the Eight-Treasures warm all the time. The pan-fried black cod was beautifully cooked! No wonder my parents-in-law couldn't stop smiling! The #1 daughter-in-law from Brunei serving. This is the best yam cake dessert I've ever tasted! Roseline's youngest sister with her hubby. The beautiful dutiful daughters with their loving parents and Second Aunty. Sa-rang-hae-yo! Two nice shots for the family album!

No comments: