December 31, 2008

Sibu Trip - High Tide and Rejang Esplanade

The following day was Dec 27.

I was surprised that the water level outside my parents-in-law home had risen overnight. I took this picture while standing in the middle of the road around noon time. Flooding in Sibu brings back sweet memories for me because I was courting Roseline in Dec 1983 when there was a massive flood in Sibu! LOL! So all of us were stuck in the house until 5:00pm when the tide receded. Without wasting time, we went to Rejang Esplanade for a photo shoot session. According to the information given, the two trees in the background were planted in 1863! The light was perfect for a photo shoot. Now look here, dear. Sons doing a "Sa-rang-hae-yo" leap to the air! The big leap. Reflections. Enjoying the view.

1 comment:

Bengbeng said...

a fresh angle the way u blogged abt this....we been there countless times but didnt see the reflection angle thingy